[lug] Debian 2.2

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Sep 1 16:35:49 MDT 2000

There's been a lot of problems talked about on
debian-cd at lists.debian.org about the CheapBytes images.  Their QA seems
to have missed a bunch of CD's that were bad.

Also, there's a ONE BIT change to the official CD images for rev0 if you
want to load pdksh on your system.  pdksh on the official images is
broken.

They're planning a rev1 CD image release to fix it with other fixes
later-on.

If you're using Sparc images, there's a major problem with the originals
-- they won't boot!  :)

There's already a rev1 for Sparc.

Nate