[lug] e2fsck emergency

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Sep 4 23:38:02 MDT 2000

An added question. I've decided if I must reinstall, I'm completely
removing ext2. I want reiserfs, or any journaling system. However, is this
possible to use during initial install? Will I be required to use ext2 on
root? With the SuperMicro i840, I need something far more recoverable. Do
any of the distributions now offer a journaling filesystem that I can
install directly to?

Thanks,
Dan Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com
(303) 772-5755