[lug] Cisco 675 Config.

John Starkey jstarkey at ajstarkey.com
Tue Sep 5 09:06:16 MDT 2000

Thanks for the reply Chip. I saw your last message but thought I should
reply to Sean's and Arnie's before I answered your question.

I called USWest on Fri to ask them if the light would stop blinking when
they've got me config'd. They said yea. But I posted here because this
list normally knows more about them than they do.

No the light is constant. I've heard about authentication nightmares. So
I'm trying to do everything I can before they are done. I actually have
picked up a hi-traffic site to host and need this up and blazing (god, I
hope they get me more than the guarranteed 256k, as everyone says) as soon
as I can, before they lose interest. I can't get USWest on their feet. I
was told I was one of only a few in line for the service here in Aurora.

Anyway. Arnie's message got me comm. with the 675. I just tried to telnet
in but was refused due to password not being set..... off to the manuals.
[yawn]. :}

Thanks again,

John