[lug] Cisco 675 Config.

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue Sep 5 09:17:19 MDT 2000

Ok.  Once I "got" it, it seemed pretty trivial.  The biggest thing was that
my 675 connected and then dropped the connection, over and over again.
Eventually I got the second line of TS and the guy helped me through the
very low level reinit.  This isn't covered in the manuals and I have it
written down at home.  If this seems to be the problem, let me know and I'll
send the instructions to you.

Initially you should have no password and you should be able to just hit
return when prompted for the password.  Keep in mind too that there are two
passwords on those things, one for the CBOS prompt, and the other for enable
mode.  There is also a web interface (port 80).

Good luck and let me know if I can help.  I'm no expert, but I did set up
both static and dynamic IP things.

I saw a bit from a posting which I deleted about putting the thing in
bridging mode, which would enable one more IP and secure the 675 from
tampering via network connections.

Chip