[lug] Boulder ISPs

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue Sep 5 09:45:15 MDT 2000

For dialup, I like ezlink (http://www.ezlink.com) in Ft. Collins.  They have
a Boulder number that works fine and they are decent people to deal with.  I
find their rates pretty competitive as well.

Chip

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Radom [mailto:dradom at pluto.birch.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 9:39 AM
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: [lug] Boulder ISPs

I'm in the process of relocating from Kansas City to Boulder.  I currently
have a Frame T1 at home courtesy of my employeer, but as I'm changing jobs
I'll need some sort of DSL or cable access.  Having seen the @home thread
I'm not too excited about their cable service and multiple scans.  What
options / ISPs are available in the area (URLs would be helpful).

Thanks in advance,

Dan Radom