[lug] sound recording roadblocks and solutions

Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Wed Sep 6 09:13:07 MDT 2000

This is a topic I've wanted to have someone give a presentation on for
some time now.  Neal, I don't suppose that you would be willing to give us
an overview presentation once you get this working?  Is there anyone else
out there who could do this?

I think there are several levels I'd be interested in.  At the most basic
level, is the issue of getting sound working under Linux.  I'd kind of
like to start here.  Beyond that, I would like to hear about anyone using
Linux as a digital studio system for both audio and/or video.  Anyone want
to work on such a presentation or know someone that I should contact?

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)