[lug] Intrusion Detection Software. And basic secure networking.

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Wed Sep 6 11:58:12 MDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 12:27:40PM -0400, John Starkey wrote:
> > It's pretty easy to just start using ssh instead of telnet and
> > rlogin/rsh and scp instead of ftp. That way things are always
> > encrypted.
>
> Any recommendations for what I should tell Windoze users to use to
> connect?? I found a ssh client and set one account up to use only that
> last night. But for scp??

http://www.keepthetouch.org/programs.html

That page has some very useful programs to get a hold of, including a command
line ssh and scp for Windows.

-----
Michael J. Pedersen
Get GnuPG at http://www.gnupg.org
My GnuPG Key Fingerprint: C31C 7E90 5992 9E5E 9A02 233D D8DD 985E 4E72 4A60
My GnuPG Public Key Available At: http://www.keyserver.net