[lug] sound recording roadblocks and solutions

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Thu Sep 7 09:44:11 MDT 2000

Hello,

  I, or perhaps one of my co-workers, would be happy to discuss video
and audio with Linux.  Do you have any idea of when a good time would
be?
For me it would be best to wait until later in the year.  I see that
your
Dec. 14 meeting is open. For more information you can contact me at
herod at interact-tv.com or scott.herod at colorado.edu.  Also, see our
website,
www.interact-tv.com.

Scott Herod