[lug] CRON

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:33:59 MDT 2000

I have set my shells to do my reminding by creating a reminder file and
then having a line in the shell init file that cat-ted out the file.

I also hear that wives and mothers are good at reminding (esp. when you
are in front of a computer), trouble is that they don't program
according to the likes of husbands and sons :)

Hugh