[lug] PHP and Emacs book recommendations?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Sep 11 13:26:06 MDT 2000

I have to learn PHP.  Rasmus' book isn't due out till December, apparently.
Anyone have any recommendations for which PHP book to get?  Doesn't
O'Reilly already have a PHP book?

Similarly, any suggestions on a decent Emacs text?  O'Reilly has one, but
it looks fairly in depth.  I don't really want to learn it completely.  I
just have to use it for one particular thing (and will probably run it in
vi mode).
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com