[lug] GPG Key Signing

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Tue Sep 12 09:15:35 MDT 2000

I'm hoping to meet some folks at the meeting this Thursday, and do a mini
key-signing party. I'm bringing a laptop, and (of course) my own public key.
So, if anybody would like to have me sign their key, please bring your public
key (since I don't use PGP, needs to be a Diffie-Hellman/El Gamal style key,
default with new PGP and GnuPG) and a driver's license (or state issued ID).
I'll return the favor with my public key and my driver's license.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net