[lug] GPG Key Signing

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Tue Sep 12 03:19:00 MDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:

> I'm hoping to meet some folks at the meeting this Thursday, and do a mini
> key-signing party. I'm bringing a laptop, and (of course) my own public key.
> So, if anybody would like to have me sign their key, please bring your public
> key (since I don't use PGP, needs to be a Diffie-Hellman/El Gamal style key,
> default with new PGP and GnuPG) and a driver's license (or state issued ID).
> I'll return the favor with my public key and my driver's license.

Hmmm ... you beat me to the puch here.  I've been thinking we could use
the BLUG meetings for key signing.  I've just been way to distracted
lately to take this anywhere.  Let me know if you want to have a general
announcement about this at the meeting.  If nothing else, you can stand up
and let the crowd know who you are.

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)