[lug] PHP and Emacs book recommendations?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Sep 12 10:53:43 MDT 2000

Thus spoke Warren Sanders
> I have been learning PHP as well starting from this easy to read, full of screen shots "PHP fast&easy web development" by Julie C.
> Meloni.  Got on Amazon for $25.

That's the one I ended up buying.  B&N had it on sale (in the store) for
20% off.  Strangely, her first book - PHP Essentials, also published by
Prima - is lighter on material and about 10 bucks more expensive.  Go figure.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |   If we were all condemned to write what we know
The Graphics Muse           |   about, only corpses could write obituaries.