[lug] GPG Key Signing

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Tue Sep 12 11:52:31 MDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 03:19:00AM -0600, J. Wayde Allen wrote:
> Hmmm ... you beat me to the puch here.  I've been thinking we could use
> the BLUG meetings for key signing.  I've just been way to distracted
> lately to take this anywhere.  Let me know if you want to have a general
> announcement about this at the meeting.  If nothing else, you can stand up
> and let the crowd know who you are.

That's entirely up to you. I've actually got some other thoughts on it, but
these are for the future.

Maybe we could do a combination key signing/cryptography meeting at some
point? I know that this year's schedule is full, but I don't know about next
year's schedule. And I'm not just suggesting it, I'm also offering to be the
speaker for it (unless somebody else wishes to do it, or you have somebody
else in mind). It'd be a good way to help people see why they'd want to use
it, and how to use it.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net