[lug] apt-get

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Tue Sep 12 12:18:32 MDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 11:59:48AM -0600, Ruskell Todd G wrote:
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   menusupport-kde-corel online-services debconf-tiny kde-corel apt
>   libapt-pkg-dev kde-corel-admin corel-help-redist
>   debconf

One solution, though you won't like it: Go into dselect, and mark those
packages as 'held' (the = key, if memory serves). However, that may not fix it
still, because there may be an actual package conflict (ie: debconf
functionality is provided by something from corel). But, it's worth a try.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net