[lug] GPG Key Signing

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Tue Sep 12 07:00:18 MDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 12:08:57PM -0600, Kyle Moore wrote:
> > Unless I'm totally out of the loop, I believe that December is still
> > open. I think this would be a good meeting topic. Perhaps going over ssh
> > and scp a little as well as gpg. Anyone ever use the encrypted
> > filesystem?
>
> Not yet. However, I most definitely can by then. And I do remember Wayde
> wanting to do sound and video at the December meeting. And I've been using ssh
> and scp almost exclusively for quite sometime now :)

We do have one offer to do a talk on Linux and Audio/Video that I was
thinking about scheduling for December.  I also need to make certain I
didn't promise these dates to anyone else yet.  The good news is that at
so yesterday I have re-established my personal e-mail archives so I can
verify the schedules by the end of the week.

Right now I need to go design a 20 MHz pulse generator with 2% dithering.
I promised my boss a circuit by the end of today.  Later ...

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)