[lug] ssh versions

PC Drew drewpc at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 12 16:19:12 MDT 2000

Oh wait, you said OpenSSH.  Nevermind, I'm full of shit.  I don't know
anything about OpenSSH actually.  Although, what I said before might
still hold true!

What little I do know about OpenSSH is that it supports both ssh1 and
ssh2.  Maybe it's all in one binary (hence the "versions 1.5/2.0" text)

--
PC Drew

Thus spake D. Stimits on Tuesday, September 12, 2000, 4:09:25 PM: