[lug] (no subject)

llornkcor ljp at llornkcor.com
Tue Sep 12 19:01:02 MDT 2000

Ok, I've been a list member for quite a while, and have never made
it to a meeting.  I dont get out much ( too much coding, and too
little time) , but this one seems interesting. I have lived in
Boulder forever, and know where NIST is, but where to park? Could
it be that simple to just park in the NIST parking lot? And which
direction to room 1107?

LP