[lug] (no subject)

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Wed Sep 13 09:13:01 MDT 2000

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, llornkcor wrote:
>
> > Ok, I've been a list member for quite a while, and have never made
> > it to a meeting.  I dont get out much ( too much coding, and too
> > little time) , but this one seems interesting. I have lived in
> > Boulder forever, and know where NIST is, but where to park? Could
> > it be that simple to just park in the NIST parking lot?
>
> Yes
>
> > And which
> > direction to room 1107?
>
> Come in the front door and hang a right.  By the way, we don't meet in
> room 1107 anymore.  It looks like I used an old announcement template and
> didn't catch it.  We meet in the AUDITORIUM which is just across the hall
> from room 1107.  Sorry for the confusion!

Well, I am sure I could have found it anyway, just follow all the  geeks,
with the pocket protectors, and slide rules in their pockets. Oh, ya, that
was a different time. Just follow the geeks with pocket protectors and hand
held devices in their pockets, spurting off comands such as "awk", and
"sed", and "grep".
:)

thanks-
LP