[lug] Samba: share size?

Aaron Root atree at dragonrealm.net
Wed Sep 13 09:30:46 MDT 2000

Does anyone know how to put a limit on a share?  I have a 5GB Partition
for /home and would like to set the [homes] share with a limit so that
one user doesn't use up more that his/her share of the space.  Max disk
size will only make the share appear to be smaller, but you can still
store more than that limit in the directory.  Any suggestions on how to
do this or do I just need to repartition that drive into several smaller
partitions and share each seperatly as the [home]?

Thanks,

--
Aaron T. Root, CCNA
http://www.dragonrealm.net