[lug] Star Office, Linux Journal

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Sep 14 14:13:26 MDT 2000

I was unable to make it to the last BLUG meeting (which is sad, I wanted
to see the SQL stuff), when someone was offering the Star Office CD. If
that is still available, I'll be at this meeting for it.

Second is a question on book stores. Seems that the Barnes and Noble
down by the Whole Foods store at Pearl and 30th/28th is sold out of the
Linux Journal (all kinds of other Linux magazines). They told me that 11
of 12 were sold out the day they got it, the 12th the next day. Then I
went to Eades Smoke Shop (not sure if I spelled it right) at Canyon and
28th, which was also sold out. I called the tech book store in Longmont,
along with the major magazine distributor City News...they were all sold
out. Must be a good issue. Does anyone know somewhere in Boulder or
Longmont area that might still have the magazine in stock? I didn't want
to go to Denver, but I might if that is all that is left. Haven't missed
an issue in several years now.

Thanks,
Dan Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com