[lug] NFS: mounting to solaris

Andrew Diederich andrew at NETdelivery.com
Thu Sep 14 15:38:46 MDT 2000

Hmm.  dunno what that is offhand -- the biggest problems I have with nfs
is when I've got the directory under control of the automounter and
forget about it.  See what you've got for /VENT in /etc/vfstab, exported
already in /etc/dfs/dfstab, automount files are /etc/auto_*, or use lsof
if you happen to have it on the /VENT filesystem.

--
Andrew Diederich