[lug] Concurrent apache's

rm at mamma.varadinet.de rm at mamma.varadinet.de
Sat Sep 16 07:53:37 MDT 2000

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 01:20:51PM -0600, Ken Kinder wrote:
> Apache seems to die if you try to have several instances of it running on
> different ports, different config files, etc. Does anyone know how to work
> around that?

??? I can't confirm this. I have Apache running on several
servers on listening on more than one port and using different
configuration files. What version(s) of Apache are you using.
Any messages in the logfiles. If not, try starting Apache 'by
hand' giving it the neccessary commandline switches.

 Ralf