[lug] Sileo Computer - Jobs

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Mon Sep 18 07:08:08 MDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:26:56 -0600
From: "JohnS at sileo.com" <johns at sileo.com>
To: wallen at boulder.nist.gov

Hey Wade,

My name is John Sileo, and I help run a company called Sileo Computer. We
are a Denver technology company that has been around since 1964. We have a
project going that requires Linux knowledge beyond what we currently have.
We are looking for someone who can consult/train on a short-term basis on
Red Hat 6.2. We need help with Network admin and Printing from a remote
server. There is the potential to give this person considerably more work
when our server is up and running.

I have contacted you rather than a Linux company because we have never
particularly found "certified" technicians to be as effective as people
who actually work with the software directly (e.g. A+ certs, MCSE). I
figured that your group would include consultants that have more than a
course knowledge of Linux. We need to go from 0-60 very quickly.

If you would please contact me, I would appreciate it. My numbers are
listed below, or feel free to email.

Thanks for your help.

John.

John Sileo
Sileo Computer                   Ph: 303-777-3222
381 S. Broadway               Fax: 303-777-3247
Denver, CO 80209            Email: johns at sileo.com

Computer Sales, Rentals, Service & Networking