[lug] SSH on Windoze

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Sep 19 01:42:31 MDT 2000

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 11:44:49AM -0600, PC Drew wrote:
> I've used SecureCRT, TerraTerm, and F-Secure, and SecureCRT is
> definitely my favorite:
>
> http://www.cs.colorado.edu/csops/FAQ/ssh.html#4

Ditto.  I got to play with SecureCRT in Austin last week and now I'm a
True Believer(tm).  :)

For free software, search Google for PuTTY.  He also has a SCP client
for windows, which has come in rather handy at times.

F-Secure just plain sucks -- don't bother.  :)

TerraTerm reminds me too much of the (buggy) Windows Telnet... not
quite, but close.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>