[lug] a few questions

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Tue Sep 19 14:57:59 MDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 02:40:11PM -0600, Scott A. Herod wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion.  "lspci" is a nice command.  I was unaware of
> it.
> I've got an old Mac 540C that I use as a zip drive that hates 100BT
> networks
> so I've only got 10 at home but it sounds like I've got a linksys card
> for
> sale; cheap.:-(

Bummer. You definitely had that happen to you as well? I am actually very
annoyed at them. The box claimed to have Linux drivers for the card, and the
thing failed. If it wasn't for that that I can use the switch, and I've got a
Windows box (gotta have them games, especially half-life), I'd consider taking
it back.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net