[lug] Free email recommendations?

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Fri Sep 22 13:11:59 MDT 2000

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> Sorry to be suspicious, but there are hundreds, if not thousands
> of free email services. Funny that you mention one with a very
> low profile in your email. Perhaps you're attempting to promote it?

Tsk, tsk.  You are suspicious today, aren't you?

I went to Google, typed "linux free email" and got "linuxwaves"
as the first link and only link which seemed to be a
service.  Google is doing a far better job of promoting
them than I ever could.  If there are hundreds, if not thousands,
of free linux-related email services, I would especially
like your help in finding a good one.

Cheers,
Glenn