[lug] rotating logs

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sun Sep 24 11:58:03 MDT 2000

Thanks.

I did look at man but missed something. I wasn't using the pre and post
rotate and endscript which I think will solve the problem. Oh. I was also
using logrotate.conf instead of the files in logrotate.d.

How do you force a rotation. I can't find this in man or any of the "see
also"s. Do you just crontab it??

John