samba [was]Re: [lug] rotating logs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 24 14:29:47 MDT 2000

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 02:17:22PM -0600, llornkcor wrote:
>the power was out for a good few hours here, a few times. damn
>poor UPS, couldn't even get enough juice to turn on this huge, old

The power here in south Fort Collins went out at 4am this morning.
We have one of those lights that turns on when the power goes out,
which woke Evelyn up, who in turn woke me up to ask if we should
turn the computers off.  I shut them down from my laptop (the
monitor had no power and was only connected to one machine anyway).
The power finally came back on at around 8am.  Glad I powered them
off instead of hoping the power came back on soon.  ;-)

Sean
--
 I took a Meyers Briggs personality test and came out an SMTP.
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000