[lug] pretty print for C++

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Sep 25 10:16:22 MDT 2000

I'm trying to work with some old C files converted to C++, and am
running into some really bad indentation styles. There are places that
are real tabs, others that use spaces, and many more that are a mix of
the two. There is no consistent tabstop size to make it look right. I
know there is a C program "pretty print" (or something like that) to
create a more consistent look, but does this work on C++? Does anyone
know of a similar program for C++? I'm also not sure of the exact name
for the C version, does anyone know?

Thanks,
D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com