[lug] generally compiling problems?

Michael Wegener wegener at zulaware.com
Wed Sep 27 16:30:50 MDT 2000

Hello everyone,

My recent attempt to compile sitecopy on one of my two identical servers
seems to have exposed a mysterious problem. The make output reports a
number of kernel header files missing, yet when I look in the places
listed, there they are. As I look back, I remember never having any luck
compiling on this machine, but always chalked it up to inexperience and
bad luck, and have found work-arounds. This server's twin has no problem
compiling, and they were set up as identical machines by a high-caliber
linux admin.

Any ideas?

--Michael Wegener

--------------------- wegener at zulaware.com