[lug] scripting on linux to replace "find and replace"

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Sep 28 02:48:16 MDT 2000

Hi Chris,

Just as a side bit of administrivia, I belive Debian is using WML for their
pages... something to do with how they did their Internationalization, I
guess it helps to have the pages have the Meta language tags.

Now I'm curious and want to go look at some of their stuff, but I'm waaaay
too sleepy.  Just got through reading about Sun's planned 108 processor
Ultra III chip system due out early next year.  Wowzers... shared RAM
between four systems somehow also.

Now THAT's a computer!  :)

Let's see... how to convince the boss that I NEED four 70+ processor
machines... don't think that's going to happen in my lifetime.  Oh well...

Nate