[lug] linux network

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Mon Oct 2 10:47:59 MDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 10:08:14AM -0600, Kyle Moore wrote:
> I have one nic serving three different networks and have gotten two of
> them to work but not the third. I have looked at all of the networking
> how-to's but they haven't answered my questions. I don't just want to
> get them to work; I want to understand why they work or don't work.

Always my favorite attitude personally. Helping out people who want to learn
is always easier, I find :)

> I posted to the list a week or two ago about this network issue but
> never got a response. So now I'm looking for a kind person who will give
> me a few minutes of their time.

In that case, I apologize. I'm usually more attentive than that, and missed
your message somehow. Please, ask away, and I'll try to answer it (even if I
have to answer that I don't know).

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net