[lug] ssh help needed

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 2 13:25:59 MDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 03:20:01PM -0500, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
>This will probably work better, though I have to exit this session to try
>it.  In either case, one or the other will work for me.

Just to be canonical, those suckers^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hfolks using gdm/xdm
can have sessions automaticly run under ssh-agent by following these
simple instructions:

You have to modify /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/* so that the commands have
"/usr/bin/ssh-agent" in front of them.  For example:

	[root at sylvia gdm]# cat Sessions/Default
	#!/bin/bash -login

	/usr/bin/ssh-agent /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession
	[root at sylvia gdm]#

Sean
--
 Why would I want to be a Doctor, when I could be a MASTER?