[lug] Anyone with Red Hat v 7.0?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 6 11:05:59 MDT 2000

I replied to Sean off-list on this one.  I know about the Slashdot
posting and follow-up from RedHat.

I had this info from a completely different source, and thought it had
gone "public" after the first /. posting.

Obviously they may change their minds now or already have, but the
person I was talking to about it still says not to count on a RH Sparc
version indefinitely.  They may release 7.0, but it still may disappear
later...

Nate