[lug] linux network

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 6 11:18:11 MDT 2000

Ok, sounds like routing...

I wasn't sure how far into the troubleshooting you were.  Sounds like
you've already ruled out hardware.

What does the output of 'route' show?  Is your default gateway in there
after a reboot?

Can you ping the next hop?

All the usual step-by-step troubleshooting.  :)

(Layer 1 is good, let's look at Layers 2 and 3...)

Nate