[lug] A bit confused

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 6 11:14:11 MDT 2000

I'm probably just behind the times... :)

I've just had better experiences with SCSI long-term than IDE.  Almost
all of my machines are IDE, so I don't know why I'm ranting about SCSI
though.

However, a number of the machines at work have the wonderful IBM 10,000
RPM SCSI drives, and their speed and reliability have been better than
most.

I'll defer to your judgement on the CD-R's.  I'm just a casual CD
burner... I think you've got the experience to back up your claims!

What IDE burners do you like the best these days?

Nate