[lug] exim ?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 6 11:32:26 MDT 2000

Wayde,

I've sucessfully run Mailman on Exim with Mailman's stuff in
/etc/aliases just fine.  I think what they're trying to accomplish is
automation of the provisioning of a new list by adding stuff to Exim's
configuratiom to do that.  I haven't read it, but I was surprised to see
your note that says not to do it...

Nate