[lug] RedHat 6.0 sudo RPM?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 6 13:40:27 MDT 2000

Anyone know where an RPM with sudo in it that would work with a RH 6.0
machine might be found?  BLUG'ers have this amazing ability to know
where stuff like this might be found...

I only have one 6.0 box and I don't want to build another machine just
to compile the silly thing from the proper environment...  :)

Nate

(Wayde, if my Netscape is messed up, I apologize.  I have multiple
machines and am going to check them all later tonight... probably create
a little script to change them.  If I do that, I'll send it to you so
you can share it with folks that have the problem.)