[lug] RedHat 6.0 sudo RPM?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Oct 6 14:55:11 MDT 2000

>>>>> "Nate" == Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> writes:

Nate> Anyone know where an RPM with sudo in it that would work with a
Nate> RH 6.0 machine might be found?  BLUG'ers have this amazing
Nate> ability to know where stuff like this might be found...

Nate> I only have one 6.0 box and I don't want to build another
Nate> machine just to compile the silly thing from the proper
Nate> environment...  :)

well, there is not a 6.0 binary rpm, but there is a src.rpm that you
could use at: ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/sudo/

Grab the src.rpm and do:

rpm --rebuild sudo*.src.rpm

it should install it, apply the patches, build it, create a binary rpm
in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/ and clean up after itself. ;)

Nate> Nate

kevin