[lug] Website analysis tools

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Mon Oct 9 13:29:51 MDT 2000

"Atkinson, Chip" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Does anyone have a preferred web site analysis tool that they'd like to
> suggest?  Since there are so many, it would be nice to get some feedback,
> both good and bad, before attempting to decide which ones to try.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Chip

I've used the NT version of WebTrends, which Redhat advertises the Linux
version of. It has some nice statistics, much of what you are interested
in, but is commercial. The NT version has some bugs in it, that I
suspect are not a problem for the Linux version, such as mysteriously
losing some settings. It might not be though. I think there is a demo
version available at Redhat.