[lug] PCI Sound cards

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Oct 9 16:45:53 MDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 03:09:16PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>If anybody's got a decent PCI sound card that works with Linux without
>too much trouble, I may be interested in buying it at this Thursday's

I've been happy with the ESS-1371 cards.  I know you can get them from
Best Buy for like $40, but mail-order I've seen them under $20.  I can't
seem to find anyone selling them online now.

Sean
--
 If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be
 millionaires.  -- Abigail Van Buren