[lug] Re: Linux and Star Office

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Oct 9 17:09:34 MDT 2000

Sam Owen wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> I received your voice mail Friday. I have distributed the software you gave
> me to all of our affiliate organizations ( and I still have several copies).
> Thanks for your help and support, and let me know if you need some more
> information.
> Sam Owen
> Executive Director
> Technology for All - Colorado
> (303) 886-8149

Sam,

Could you use some more help?  That's what I'm here for.  Just keep me
in touch as you grow so that I/the Linux community can continue to help.
If you need help with the Redhat 6.2 or some more information about
Linux, don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm sure that I can find some
Linux folks in Boulder who could assist you in getting Linux
hardware/software up and running for your organization. I've CC'ed them
in the hopes that I wouldn't have to drive so far since they're so
close.  I'm sure that the software Linuxmall.com and Sun donated will go
to worthwhile organizations and will be put to good use.

Keep in touch.

Kevin
720-489-9283