[lug] October 12, 2000 - Boulder Linux User Group Meeting (Correction)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Tue Oct 10 08:57:28 MDT 2000

It was pointed out to me that I had made a mistake in the meeting
announcement.  We are NOT meeting in room 1107 but rather in the
auditorium (just accross the hall).  The corrected announcement is as
follows:

                       Linux User's Group Meeting

Where:   NIST Auditorium, 325 Broadway, Boulder
         (If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
          bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)

Time:    7:00 P.M.