[lug] tar has me mired in it...

JEFF PFOHL pfohl at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 10 19:45:53 MDT 2000

CABLES?? Why on earth would you want those silly things?? *grin*

Reminds me of my own experience when someone from CSU "installed" my
CD rom. They forgot to plug a bunch of stuff in, and the stuff they
did plug in they did wrongly. Took me a full day to figure out what
happened and fix it. (plug in CDROM cable, test, realize that is not
CDROM cable but other cable, replug, etc)

You are not alone.

--
				JEFF PFOHL
			 	E-MAIL: pfohl at sandia.gov
				PHONE : (505) 844-7033  work
					(505) 299-9516  home
        				(505) 844-6729  fax
				http://nucalf.physics.fsu.edu/pfohl

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people:
 Those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to
 try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."

 - Indira Ghandi, the late Prime Minister of India