[lug] backups again

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Wed Oct 11 13:35:28 MDT 2000

I believe that if you're using tcsh that you can't use the 1> syntax, but
I'm not sure since I use bash exclusively.

-----Original Message-----
From: JEFF PFOHL [mailto:pfohl at sandia.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:03 PM
To: lug at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: Re: [lug] backups again

   From: "Atkinson, Chip" <CAtkinson at Circadence.com>
   Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:01:22 -0600

   What shell are you using?  I'm using bash and

tcsh

--
				JEFF PFOHL
			 	E-MAIL: pfohl at sandia.gov
				PHONE : (505) 844-7033  work
					(505) 299-9516  home
        				(505) 844-6729  fax
				http://nucalf.physics.fsu.edu/pfohl

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people:
 Those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to
 try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."

 - Indira Ghandi, the late Prime Minister of India