[lug] Rodent trivia

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Oct 13 22:13:52 MDT 2000

I'm thinking that sample rate may not correspond to double click time,
nor resolution. Somewhere in the back of my brain cobwebs I recall
having set the double click value in individual window manager init
files. I'm using gnome/E now, and in the past edited this for fvwm2, so
I can't say what the exact edits were. I think sample rate and
resolution determine how much a pointer moves with a given mouse motion,
and how smoothly it moves within it, a server trait; other
characteristics would be window manager traits.