[lug] fox toolkit?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Tue Oct 17 13:05:49 MDT 2000

My favorite site to dig up info on ui toolkits is
<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7184/guitool.html>.
Recently, I've played with fltk and SDL_gui.  I like fltk, SDL_gui not
as much but it does allow me to do widgets blended nicely over an OpenGL
window.  SDL, itself, is also very nice. ( I don't see a link to the
SDL_gui page so check the libraries link at loki.com.  I'm working on a
XUL-like interface for an SDL_gui clone; hopefully to be released soon.
Gotta love that name, "XUL", but I cringe whenever I consider looking at
Mozilla code again. )