[lug] Re: [CLUE-Talk] RFI -- Kerberos

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Wed Oct 18 05:24:49 MDT 2000

John,

I have not specifically used Kerberos.  However, we access the clue web
server using ssh and copy files using scp in place of telnet and ftp.  Here
are a couple of sites that are devoted to security issues:

  http://www.counterpane.com  -- Bruce Schnier's site - Bruce invented the
Blowfish crypto package, used by a lot of programs.
  http://www.securityportal.com -- All things related to security.

Have fun with your research.  Why not post some interesting facts after you
have compiled them?

Thanks
Jeff