[lug] Stallman on Linux vs GNU/Linux (fwd)

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Wed Oct 18 10:33:51 MDT 2000

That reminds me of the "troll" that used to live in the basement of
the physics building at Ga. Tech.  (He may still for all I know.)  At
one point in the mid 80s some administrator tried to have him thrown
out but all of the equipment for classroom demonstrations stopped
working and all of the undergrad lab equipment started failing.
They had to go crawling to him and beg him to come back.

Scott